• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Ophelia & Sansa <3

Amy0x

Alpha Buck
My babies!

Ophelia is a beautiful lionhead. She is so super soft!

Sansa, I think looks just like a dwarf but her ears are too long. Her personality is fantastic.

I havent had a bunny for a number of years now, I missed having them in my life. These two feel like a blessing :love:

They look like they have such character!

I think Sansa might be a Netherland Dwarf cross, she definitely has a bit of a Nethie look about her but her ears are too long and her face too pointed to be a purebreed. Not that it makes any difference at all, she's still lovely. Both of them are. :(

They look like they have such character!

I think Sansa might be a Netherland Dwarf cross, she definitely has a bit of a Nethie look about her but her ears are too long and her face too pointed to be a purebreed. Not that it makes any difference at all, she's still lovely. Both of them are. :(

Thank you! I like that she looks like a Nethie but isn't. My favourite part about them - and the reason i chose these two, is that they are completely different! :)

Thanks everyone for your comments. After having them both in the conservatory for a few hours today I have come to learn that Ophelia is very mischievous. She likes nothing more then to pull away bunny proofing from wires (This time I used heavy pillows to cover them) or jumping behind the sofa! They are little dears though and I am so happy they are all mine!

Back