• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehoming my rabbits

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I am still exoeriencing ongoing anxiety and its making animal care very difficult.

Mottle mini lop recently died leaving his orange lionhead x peaches behind. It is her that i need a home for.

I have tried to message soad but havent heard anything as yet. How long should i expect to wait?

The lovely autumn and sunshine will be going back to cottontails in westbury. It is very sad but i ammjust not coping atm.

Hi Tulsi, sorry to hear you're rehoming your rabbits :( I heard back in about 24 hours when I started advertising my foster rabbits for rehoming. Please let me know if I can help in any way

I'm so sorry you're in this position. :( It can sometimes can take a week, depends how busy SOAD is with work etc at the time really. If you haven't heard anything back in another day or two, please feel free to forward me on the details and I can take care of it for you.

Hi Tulsi, sorry to hear you're rehoming your rabbits :( I heard back in about 24 hours when I started advertising my foster rabbits for rehoming. Please let me know if I can help in any way

I think I messaged on Saturday.

It looks like they have a foster home to go to until a permanent home is found. I am hoping my friend can give them a lift to Chippenham asap. Thanks for the offer of help.

I'm so sorry you're in this position. :( It can sometimes can take a week, depends how busy SOAD is with work etc at the time really. If you haven't heard anything back in another day or two, please feel free to forward me on the details and I can take care of it for you.

Thankyou KarenM. I will do so if I still havent heard by Wednesday.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you xx

Thank you. It is very sad. Trying to look on the bright side. Peaches will get a home with company and the hares will get lots more love and attention than I can manage these days.

At least I will still have the quad and the whisters. (Plus dogs and hamster). One set up (gpigs in shed but in cage on a table) is easier for people to help with.

Sorry you're having to do this. As you know from my other thread, I also have problems with anxiety and it's so hard. Sending big hugs and it sounds like you're doing the right thing xxx
P.S. What are the quad and the whisters?!

I'm so sorry you had to do this, I also suffer with crippling anxiety and it's awful I really feel for you Xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sorry you're having to do this. As you know from my other thread, I also have problems with anxiety and it's so hard. Sending big hugs and it sounds like you're doing the right thing xxx
P.S. What are the quad and the whisters?!

The quad consist of my two original rabbits Frosty and his brother Snowflake and two sisters from barnsley animal rescue, Tessie and Daisy all bonded together. The whistlers are my two rescue guineapigs jacky and basil.

I remember your other thread anxiety is just extraordinary i cant quite believe its really happening ...

Back