• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again...........

moi

Mama Doe
Why cant bunnys chew there nails?? They bite through everything else, and even give between there toes a good going over! It wouldbe so much easier if they just bit through there nails like they do the laptop chargers and headphones! lol x

genius & so true :lol:

Well I am sure I must have the only set of bunnies on the planet that *do* chew their nails. I am certain they do, because they say so :D

It never makes any difference to the length of them though ... Not a single bunny of mine has any front teeth :shock:

I wish Mimzy would've done his last night instead of me. :( I was so shattered after fighting to get his trimmed that I put off the other two till today. (And not looking forward to it.)
And of course do not get me started on how useless a Pedipaws tool is! :evil: Can't even get it near them!

I actually meant to make a thread on older bunnies and curving nails...will try to put that up today.

telephone cables. whilst I'm speaking on the phone. Tabitha's speciality. She doesn't like me speaking to my daughter. :lol:

eta: to be fair to Tabby Rabbit, she probably thinks she's freeing me from a root I've become tangled with... and that my chummering noises (ie conversation) are my desperate pleas for help...

telephone cables. whilst I'm speaking on the phone. Tabitha's speciality. She doesn't like me speaking to my daughter. :lol:

eta: to be fair to Tabby Rabbit, she probably thinks she's freeing me from a root I've become tangled with... and that my chummering noises (ie conversation) are my desperate pleas for help...

Hahahaha chummering noises!!!

All mine are outside and miss out on all this lovely root destroying ...

It takes me ages to do my bunnys claws... Im not sure who finds it more stressful, them or me! lol

I posted in health about this a while ago as I'm nervous about it! We haven't done ours yet but will need to soon I think. He was lying all stretched out next to me just now and I wonder if I could've just given the back ones a little snip... Bet that would've taken him out of "relax" mode pretty quickly!

In reality we'll probably go to a vet nurse the first time so s/he can show us what to do. What with my anxiety and the fact that hubs is less confident handling bun, I think it could be money well spent!

Back