• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Petra Adventures

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
Hi everyone, it's Petra here again. Although i now prefer Princess Petra or PTD (Petra The Destroyer).

I just thought I'd update you about my adventures recently. You may have read about my fractured jaw a while ago well I'm all better now. The plant may have won that fight but my humans have now got rid of it completely so i think you'll agree i won in the end.

I'm back to my normal self and causing chaos. I've started to strip the wallpaper in case the humans want to redecorate. Actually I'm not bothered if they do because i do so the paper's going. Which room you might ask? All of them. They all have to go.

Also my mate the tortoise went to the vet the other day and they called him fat so I'm helping by eating his food every time it gets put down. I also make him share his box as you can see even though i have loads of toys myself.
ed12e08152d764a8eb0e365644b7a1d9.jpg
I haven't really got red-eye the human just took a picture of my not so good side.

Oh and the human got a new Ted Baker bag. I chewed it when she left the room. And i chewed the bow on these shoes. I'm trying to teach her not to buy brands now and spend more money on me.
43597a458274dff39b03283474a50c91.jpg

Anyways I'm on the naughty step but it's sound. I have stuff to demolish here. The human tells me off but i give her a look and I'm back to being the prinny again.

See ya later. I'm going to go into the spare room now where I'm not allowed.

Peace out.

Princess Petra The Destroyer [emoji182][emoji195][emoji146]

346c1e4d491bd9d994661043bd4cbaa9.jpg

d9867faf276eac3697000520744030ef.jpg

I think your Human needs to show her appreciation for your creative talents Petra. Redesigning a Ted Baker handbag takes a lot of artistic skill :thumb:Certainly deserving of at least one Fenugreek Crunchy. These humans have to learn to acknowledge the talents of gifted Rabbits, especially those who are able to show such helpful traits as far as home re-decoration goes. Wallpaper striping can be a very tiresome business for Two -Foots, you should hear the language mine comes out with when attempting to do it :shock: Enough to make a Bricky blush :roll:

Have you tried re-shaping skirting boards yet ? Not a task that just any Rabbit could successfully undertake that's for sure. But it's very satisfying once completed, although for some reason my Two-Foot sends me to my Naughty Pot when I show her my artistic creation :?

Cheers for now Petra

Endeavour xx

:lol::lol: Petra, you must have secret telepathic thoughts with Mr Bennett. He love skirting boards and fashion destruction too.

I love the shoes, where did you get them ?

:lol:

I am sure it was all the tortoise! Or maybe he told you to do it?! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your Human needs to show her appreciation for your creative talents Petra. Redesigning a Ted Baker handbag takes a lot of artistic skill :thumb:Certainly deserving of at least one Fenugreek Crunchy. These humans have to learn to acknowledge the talents of gifted Rabbits, especially those who are able to show such helpful traits as far as home re-decoration goes. Wallpaper striping can be a very tiresome business for Two -Foots, you should hear the language mine comes out with when attempting to do it :shock: Enough to make a Bricky blush :roll:

Have you tried re-shaping skirting boards yet ? Not a task that just any Rabbit could successfully undertake that's for sure. But it's very satisfying once completed, although for some reason my Two-Foot sends me to my Naughty Pot when I show her my artistic creation :?

Cheers for now Petra

Endeavour xx

That's what i keep saying to her!! Although I managed to climb onto the dining room table yesterday and nick a load of treats. I ripped the bag and was munching when she caught me. Oops. She laughed at me and her dad called me a thieving scouser!! I told him I'm from Toxteth worra yer gonna do and ran to him.

When we were in the old flat I chewed the skirting boards so much that they were nearly totally gone and my human had to replace all of them in the living room. It was hilarious. Now though i tend not to bother with them and I've started on the carpet. The humans go nuts!!

I'm so glad I don't have a naughty pot. Can you escape?!

:lol::lol: Petra, you must have secret telepathic thoughts with Mr Bennett. He love skirting boards and fashion destruction too.

I love the shoes, where did you get them ?

The shoes are Jasper Conran. She's always buying new stuff coz "no one wants to be represented in court by a tramp"

She bought that bag and 2 pairs of shoes because she moved job last week. . I don't like them so i told her. I peed in some louboutins about 6 months ago. Not sure why she went nuts like!!

The shoes are Jasper Conran. She's always buying new stuff coz "no one wants to be represented in court by a tramp"

She bought that bag and 2 pairs of shoes because she moved job last week. . I don't like them so i told her. I peed in some louboutins about 6 months ago. Not sure why she went nuts like!!

Not the Louboutins.:shock:

Well two feet shouldn't have left them lying around then should she. My house, my floor, my shoes [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Mr Bennett whispers he chewed a leather jacket, two his and hers dressing gowns, two lovely double bed duvet covers and discovered mattress tastes great. Only had a chance at one pair of shoes as there are no more to be seen.;)

Mr Bennett whispers he chewed a leather jacket, two his and hers dressing gowns, two lovely double bed duvet covers and discovered mattress tastes great. Only had a chance at one pair of shoes as there are no more to be seen.;)

High paw Mr B. You're my new inspiration [emoji195][emoji195][emoji195]

Cheers for now Petra

Endeavour xx

:lol: :thumb:

Just tried to chew the tv wire during the rugby world cup. No idea why everyone started yelling at me. I wanted to change the channel - England are losing [emoji136]🏽[emoji52][emoji146][emoji195]

Back