• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 weeks old buns - lots of pics!

Mae

Young Bun
Hi there~

So these are my two bunnies Dandelion and Pipkin - they're only 5 weeks old (yes I know they are far too young, the guy told us they were 12 weeks but they were only 5)

So I thought I'd show you my little babies!

4fcrX2i.png

HPq6cBU.png

rB1t0Hg.png

oKfX4mE.png

xV94B6C.png

LeEejLB.png

Pipkin

akWsNWs.png

uMQiGaI.png

HvyQajE.png

xtYUZbs.png

ttuuiZK.png

c7OFPYE.png

FahdOaS.png

Dandelion

3Y15cYY.png

uzh4Xh7.png

C413loW.png

DUZw8lw.png

9laJWWN.png

nSen2J2.png

tFuU0Lo.png

Hi there Mae, Glad you finally got your new bunnies. With all the help you got from the forum I'm sure you all will have a lovely life together. Good luck xxxx They're lovely.

Hi there Mae, Glad you finally got your new bunnies. With all the help you got from the forum I'm sure you all will have a lovely life together. Good luck xxxx They're lovely.

Thank you very much! I'm so glad I joined the forum hehe its been so much help :3

Aww, so cute! :love: They look like soft toys. I had a bun called Pipkin, too, once. Though I think it's quite a popular name around here!

My brother and his wife got a four/five week old bun a couple of months ago; they too were told he was older (and it was in Thailand, and both are foreigners there) but he's doing fine now, getting big. Enjoy the kitten age whilst it lasts! They grow up so quickly.

Haha thank you everyone <3 they are super adorable and I couldn't be more in love! Pipkin's ears drop quite frequently, is that normal?

Back