• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty rabbits!

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
This morning during the meds round I got mugged! I put the bottle of metacam and the syringe of fibreplex down while I knelt down in the shed to pick up Verbena to give them to her. Sunshine grabbed the tube of fibreplex and while I gave him a squirt of it as he seemed to like it so much Dandelion made a grab for the metacam. I only realised he had actually biten through the bottom of the bottle when I discovered my pocket was wet. It was a nearly full 180ml bottle! I think about a third of it was gone before I managed to rescue the remainder. That was an expensive rabbit raid! The bottom of the bottle is quite tough, those teeth are so sharp! I ought to have decanted some into a smaller bottle I suppose. Dandelion has gone for it before, but then he only licked a few drops off the nozzle. It was the pair of them striking together that got me! Verbena was clearly the decoy to get me to put the goods in range!

Oh my goodness - what a lot of Metacam gone!

You'll have to let your vet know how naughty the rabbits are and to give you another prescription! :D

Back