• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SomeBun's on the Naughty Pot....................

Oh my goodness! :lol::lol::lol: I just love His Badness! ;) :D

That's what C would call a"sittin' on a pinecone" look. We get it from Pip a lot. Or he looks like a little boy who was just given some castor oil. :shock:

Poor Endeavour. You're going to have to be a bit more stealthy about your fun if you don't want to get caught. ;)

Love the picture, Jane. That's how C and I felt during that 34 hour power cut this week. :(

Oh my goodness! :lol::lol::lol: I just love His Badness! ;) :D

That's what C would call a"sittin' on a pinecone" look. We get it from Pip a lot. Or he looks like a little boy who was just given some castor oil. :shock:

Poor Endeavour. You're going to have to be a bit more stealthy about your fun if you don't want to get caught. ;)

Love the picture, Jane. That's how C and I felt during that 34 hour power cut this week. :(

Knowing Endeavour he'd try to eat a pine cone !!

34 hours without power :shock: Not good :cry: I hope you stay connected now xx

Knowing Endeavour he'd try to eat a pine cone !!

34 hours without power :shock: Not good :cry: I hope you stay connected now xx

You know, there used to be a place here that sold pine cones for rabbits as anti-boredom toys. :shock: That used to disturb me because they aren't squirrels. :? How could that be good for them?
Yeah, we were tearing our hair out without internet or phones. It was a nail-biting few days. I hope that's the worst of it over.

BTW, your new siggie is beautiful and touching. :love: I have some fond memories tied to that song, myself. :D

You know, there used to be a place here that sold pine cones for rabbits as anti-boredom toys. :shock: That used to disturb me because they aren't squirrels. :? How could that be good for them?
Yeah, we were tearing our hair out without internet or phones. It was a nail-biting few days. I hope that's the worst of it over.

BTW, your new siggie is beautiful and touching. :love: I have some fond memories tied to that song, myself. :D

Justin Hayward was a patient at the Doctors Surgery where I used to work xx

Back