• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

T&F just listened to me. WTF....

esupi

Warren Veteran
I can't believe it.

Every night a bit later than this I go down to the kitchen, and bring back up the greens for Truffle and Fudge. And they get all excited about them and run all around my feet in circles. Actually they get all excited and run all around my feet in circles EVERY time I come back from downstairs from about 7 pm onwards, because generally they're stupid and think I might have the greens early.

Anyway, I was just chatting to them in my silly rabbit voice (as you do) and told them I was off downstairs to get cups of tea, but that it wasn't time for greens yet so not to get excited when I came back up. I wasn't really expecting them to be listening. But came back up and they were both sitting there calmly side by side and didn't move a muscle - looking at me like 'yeah well we're not stupid, or course it's not time for greens yet' [/I] :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Love it!

I'm always trying to reason with the piggies. I also like to amuse myself by acting like I have them trained, whereas actually they are just really predictable. eg. Amber is always in her house, and comes running out when I put new hay in. So I put the hay in and say 'come on out Amber'. I really need to get a life! :lol:

:lol: Love it!

I'm always trying to reason with the piggies. I also like to amuse myself by acting like I have them trained, whereas actually they are just really predictable. eg. Amber is always in her house, and comes running out when I put new hay in. So I put the hay in and say 'come on out Amber'. I really need to get a life! :lol:

:lol: love this.

:lol: I wish mine listened, they'll attempt to trip me up for anything evening onwards, if they paid attention to my telling them I've only got a bowl of water they wouldn't end up soggy so often.

Maybe you have rabbit whisperer skills!

I love this, I wish mine would listen! I get nakd bars (well, fake ones from Aldi lol) and Tia absolutely goes crazy! Now, its our 'thing' (one day after work I was hungry so had one while I was doing their fenugreek, she had a tiny bite) that we sit and she has a bite..... she's took this 'thing' we have together one step further....... she now climbs on me, reverses her butt right into my face (shes fluffy so I end up covered in fluff!!!!!) and steals most of it! Last night, i actually got to stroke her (for my Tia this is a huge massive big deal). Anyway, before and after our 'thing' she follows me incase of more! I wish she would listen that firstly it wasn't a thing but it clearly is now! and secondly just cos she follows me (she had me pinned against the kitchen door the other night, every time i tried to step she moved and i was stuck haha). so cute!

I love this, I wish mine would listen! I get nakd bars (well, fake ones from Aldi lol) and Tia absolutely goes crazy! Now, its our 'thing' (one day after work I was hungry so had one while I was doing their fenugreek, she had a tiny bite) that we sit and she has a bite..... she's took this 'thing' we have together one step further....... she now climbs on me, reverses her butt right into my face (shes fluffy so I end up covered in fluff!!!!!) and steals most of it! Last night, i actually got to stroke her (for my Tia this is a huge massive big deal). Anyway, before and after our 'thing' she follows me incase of more! I wish she would listen that firstly it wasn't a thing but it clearly is now! and secondly just cos she follows me (she had me pinned against the kitchen door the other night, every time i tried to step she moved and i was stuck haha). so cute!

:lol:

I tried to share an apple with Amy once. Keyword try. She will steal every morsel of food from me. She's currently got a fondness for parma violets.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] awwwww I'm so glad it's not just ms sharing food with bunnies. Petra loves shredded wheat, red apples and bananas. We operate a "bite for me, 10 for you" basis!

I was once very very upset and needed a cuddle from somebun. I went down to the shed and tearfully explained that I was very upset and if one of them would just let me stroke them I'd be very grateful. That was enough to make rambo flick her feet at me and go outside :roll:

I was once very very upset and needed a cuddle from somebun. I went down to the shed and tearfully explained that I was very upset and if one of them would just let me stroke them I'd be very grateful. That was enough to make rambo flick her feet at me and go outside :roll:

Aww.... :lol:

I did this to Ruby piggy recently. I had awful PMT and told her that she needed to be a 'proper pet' and let me stroke her.

Oh no that's so sad!

Back