• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobo and EC update

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Well - it's been 2 weeks now since Bobo was tested positive for EC - and I really hope I'm not jinxing it when I say he's doing really well, and we have seen a marked drop in the amount that he is drinking - he's is now drinking normal amounts during the day - and not nearly as much at night time - and consequently not pee'ing so much :D

He was not given panacur but Programme Dog, Levacide and Baytril - one dose of Programme Dog, and then a dose of the other 2 every day. He's hasn't seem to notice it in his food - and gobbles it up with great enthusiasm :lol:

The other buns also had to be treated with Programme Dog and Levacide - and they all seem to be doing very good as well.

So crossing fingers for the next 2 weeks - and hoping like mad that Bobo really is on the mend - he will be re-tested in 2 weeks.

Well - it's been 2 weeks now since Bobo was tested positive for EC - and I really hope I'm not jinxing it when I say he's doing really well, and we have seen a marked drop in the amount that he is drinking - he's is now drinking normal amounts during the day - and not nearly as much at night time - and consequently not pee'ing so much :D

He was not given panacur but Programme Dog, Levacide and Baytril - one dose of Programme Dog, and then a dose of the other 2 every day. He's hasn't seem to notice it in his food - and gobbles it up with great enthusiasm :lol:

The other buns also had to be treated with Programme Dog and Levacide - and they all seem to be doing very good as well.

So crossing fingers for the next 2 weeks - and hoping like mad that Bobo really is on the mend - he will be re-tested in 2 weeks.

Fellie this is really good news! Fingers, toes and paws crossed that this works ....

You must be feeling a (guarded) sense of relief :D

Back