• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor boarding in Lanarkshire / central Scotland?

Casco

Mama Doe
Can anyone recommend somewhere that offers boarding for indoor bunnies? Most of the ones I've come across only offer outdoor. Also how far in advance do you generally have to book to board them during summer (July probably). Just starting to look at holidays for next year but don't want to book a holiday then find out I can't get anyone to look after the bunnies.

I haven't seen anything at all locally to be honest. Could you not leave them in yours and get someone to stay over?

I don't have anyone that would stay here. My parents live a few mins walk away but my mum usually comes with us on holiday (she's allergic to the rabbits anyway so probably wouldn't help out even if she didn't come with us) and my dad just refuses to look after them. I could potentially leave them at home and get someone to come here daily to feed, clean and play with them but I'd be happier if they were boarded somewhere that someone was there all the time to look out for them. TBH I don't know anyone rabbit savvy enough to trust to take care of them for up to 2 weeks. On the plus side it could save me a lot of money if we don't go on holiday :lol:

Back