• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone else uses Sunshine Factor by Harrison Diet

Happy Hopping

Wise Old Thumper
http://store.harrisonsbirdfoods.com/SUNSHINE-FACTOR/productinfo/SF/CASE/

my ones comes in a jar instead of the above package. Now, the instruction says:

To administer orally with a clean spoon or syringe: 0.3 ml per lb (0.45 kg) body weight (1 Tbs per 50 lb) or 0.06 ml per 100 g body weight. Sunshine Factor may be liquefied by floating bottle in warm water (80°F [27°C]) for a few minutes.

To mix with food: Combine 1 Tbs (15 ml) or 1 packet Sunshine Factor with 1 lb (455 g) of the animal’s food. Mix and return to original container for storage. Feed and store normally.

Birds 0.06 ml/ per100 g body weight

==================================

so if my bun is 2.5 KG, then it would means I need about (2.5/0.45) x 0.3 ml =1.6 cc / ml per day.

I only use 0.6 ml daily, what dosage do you guys use?

I had never heard of it till saw your thread so clicked, hope someone can help, maybe jacks jane may be able to offer any tips
I don't use supplements so just go off my vets treatment

I fig. out most of it. The big bottle dosage is bigger than the small bottle dosage, eventhough it's the same thing. The big bottle is 0.1 to 0.3 / lb., So I'll pick the middle no., i.e. 0.2 / lb., so about 1 cc is all I need. I use 0.7 cc and they are very happy. This is part of harrison, should be the no. 1 most popular choice by vets

Back