• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooops - Cheyenne and I are in big trouble

Fellie

Warren Veteran
...with hubby :(:lol:

I stuffed a stuffed toy between the sofa and wall in Cheyenne and Lennys room to stop her getting behind the sofa again.

I got a text from hubby this morning - "your :censored: rabbit has destroyed Horace (stuffed toys name)" :lol::lol::lol: - yeah, hubby is in his late 30's and still gets attached to stuffed toys:roll:.

I don't think my attitude of 'ah well - Cheynne had a good time' helped the situation much - and neither did "its a stuffed toy for goodness sake"...:lol::lol::lol:

I'd better think of a really nice dinner to make tonight - and Cheyenne needs to think about being extra cute and beautiful tonight..

(apparently it's absolutley fine for HIS puppies to destroy my leather coat !!!)

Oh no! I'm 35 and I'd be distraught if one of my stuffed toys (one that I'd named, anyway) got ruined. I'm fully aware that it's not typical adult behaviour, but I don't care. ;)

I'd blame you if I were your husband, you put the toy there and Cheyenne couldn't be expected to know, now could she! :lol:

My cuddly toys are the equivalent to my children, so it would be a no-go situation in our household. I got really upset with Matt when he was being over-rough with a soft-toy sunflower once. And I would again.

I've no time & certainly no affection for cuddly toys so I'd be happy for the opportunity to bin it. I'm sure Cheyenne will have no trouble looking super cute. What a clever bunny:love:

Thank you joey&boo - was beginning to think I was a heartless witch at my lack of compassion over Horace :lol: Cheyenne had a lovely time I'm sure and I'm afraid she is just a wee bit more important to me than Horace was;)

Thank goodness it wasn't Sealy - a stuffed Seal toy that hubby has had since he was a baby - I think Cheyenne and I would definitely be packing our bags then :lol::lol::lol:

I'm hoping that Horace isn't too badly injured and that a bit of surgery tonight will sort him out...;)

I'm hoping that Horace isn't too badly injured and that a bit of surgery tonight will sort him out...;)
See, that IS the joy of cuddlies: you can patch them back up! My two doorstops are slightly nibbled but will look way more characterful with a patch :D Hope hubby likes it :)

There's an entire line of toys in the UK called Blue Nose Friends that all have little patches on them:
blue-nose-friends-blue-nose-friends-36896336-1920-1080.jpg

What kind of toy is Horace? Maybe he would look good with a few patches?

I think I'd be a bit cross with my bunnies if they ate one of my plushies, but I'd be angrier with myself if I left one where they could get at it. Luckily, Fiver is more of a kisser than a chewer, or most of my soft toys would be in grave danger as they are all near his habitat. :shock: As it is, anyone that is nearby gets a good washing. :D

I do wish bunnies didn't like getting behind or under things...and that puppies didn't enjoy the taste of leather. :( I hope everything turned out all right for you both. xxxxxxx

There's an entire line of toys in the UK called Blue Nose Friends that all have little patches on them:
I think they're the spinoff of the 'Me to You' bears. I think the story was someone found an abandoned teddy bear in cold weather with a bit missing, so patched him up and so the legend was born (blue nose because it was cold :)). I've got a bear with yellow flowers (it's a Valentines thing with me and Matt) and a giraffe from Mum :)

Back