• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doesn't she look silly?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I was trying to get a nice picture... Then she fell over :lol:
yzJ5mkk.jpg

I put my back out yesterday and laughing at that hurt!

Worth it though, she looks adorable! :love:

Aww... you did so well to get that photo. Reminds me of my old dwarf hamster - I've never known such a clumsy critter. She was constantly falling over! Took me ages to get used to hamsters compared to mice - they never fall, because of their long tails!

Aww... you did so well to get that photo. Reminds me of my old dwarf hamster - I've never known such a clumsy critter. She was constantly falling over! Took me ages to get used to hamsters compared to mice - they never fall, because of their long tails!

Leta is really clumsy! She's got better now that she's fully grown but she falls over a lot trying to climb. She's convinced she can jump about like a mouse, but she can't :lol:

Aww I love hammies! Only ever had Syrians,my latest wee guy called "PI" our tenth.We first got them for a birthday present for my niece when she was eight.She's now twenty eight! That big old cage always needs an occupant.Her's alovelt wee red eyed mink colour with white splotches ,like he's been under a paintbrush,gentle wee guy .love him.

:lol::lol:

It looks like to me that she's playing like she got stabbed in the chest by a sword and is all OTT exaggerating for the camera, like 'omg i'm dying! O.O'.
How I got all that out of it, I don't know :lol: I think a lot of it is the way her paws are positioned!

:lol::lol:

It looks like to me that she's playing like she got stabbed in the chest by a sword and is all OTT exaggerating for the camera, like 'omg i'm dying! O.O'.
How I got all that out of it, I don't know :lol: I think a lot of it is the way her paws are positioned!

:lol::lol: yes was thinking she got shot ;)

Maybe she was trying a bunny flop :lol:

Back