• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any recommended rabbit sitters/boarders in Edinburgh area

Jacqui1

New Kit
Hello

I am new to the forum so hello to you all!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any rabbit savvy sitters or boarders in Edinburgh area? Haven't got anything booked as yet.

Ideally I wouldn't move my bunny and have a rabbit savvy sitter come round for sake of stability for Honey. Only issue I've found is that most seem to pop round for 30 mins each time and seem to think it's more about just changing litter etc. I would have preferred a bit more time as Honey would need more run time than that. She has a roomy wooden pen (homemade by my OH) but loves her runs obviously and is generally out for 7+ hours per day!

Other option is a boarder but would only consider that if I felt they were vey rabbit savvy and would give her enough attention.

Does anyone have any bright ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Just realised I posted this in wrong section! Irony being it was posted in the help with forum section. Have tried to delete but can't figure it out! Sorry guys!

Last edited:
Back