• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flo's welfare hutch run has arrived!!!

FloLo

Alpha Buck
5 weeks later and it's finally here! Safe to say it's huge :lol: Glad I went for the 10X6.5X3ft one!
Run:
tumblr_nveirlTZxB1tirn5fo3_540.jpg

Piping attached to hutch:
tumblr_nveirlTZxB1tirn5fo1_400.jpg

tumblr_nveirlTZxB1tirn5fo2_1280.jpg

One very happy bunny indeed! She has been whizzing round it like mad! (And eating lots of grass, obvs)
tumblr_nveirlTZxB1tirn5fo5_400.jpg

Looks awesome, how does it the tubing fit though as stupid as it probably sounds.. with the hutch door being fully mesh I'm confused lol

Awesome :D Now you can properly start the worry of partner-searching and bonding: I really hope you have as much luck as I did, because mine was super-easy! The very best of luck :D

Looks awesome, how does it the tubing fit though as stupid as it probably sounds.. with the hutch door being fully mesh I'm confused lol

The delivery guy cut a hole in the mesh :)

Awesome :D Now you can properly start the worry of partner-searching and bonding: I really hope you have as much luck as I did, because mine was super-easy! The very best of luck :D

Thank you! Sent off my application to Rabbit Residence Rescue so hopefully find a husbun for Flo soon! Worried it may be difficult...Flo has attitude haha :lol:

This looks lovely! Massive amount of grass for her (and her prospective partner) to get through :thumb:
Lucky girl!

This looks lovely! Massive amount of grass for her (and her prospective partner) to get through :thumb:
Lucky girl!

Hasn't been mowed for 2 months so she will be busy munching! I think she was a little overwhelmed with all the grass to begin with :lol:

Oooo lovely. My hares love their welfare hutch run (with hutch inside it).

Your (or should that be Flo's) grass looks lovely and lush. My lot are getting greens and hay these days as I havent been out to pick grass for a while.

Back