• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any rescues in the Midlands

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Have a single rabbit in their care that must, for various reasons, live alone and cannot be bonded?

Don't know if Gloucestershire is too far but you could try emailing Alice @ Windwhistle Warren to see if she's got anybun suitable.

I'm not sure if she's been adopted out now but I'm sure there was one on the rspca Nuneaton and Coventry who needed to live alone x

I'm not sure if she's been adopted out now but I'm sure there was one on the rspca Nuneaton and Coventry who needed to live alone x

Just had a look, couldn't see the bunny so must have been rehomed.

This is only a tentative ask so not wishing to make it totally set in stone at the moment. That is why I don't want to officially enquire at the moment just a general ask really!

* How criptic and cloak and dagger does this sound!*

We have Bertha who is very affectionate but attacked the buns we tried her with..so we are happy to home her solo She is a blue mini lop

Thank you everyone, she definately is beautiful :)

We are still at the "considering" stage at the moment but it is good to know that it would be possible to have a single bunny.

Back