• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb; Where do you get yours from?

Julia25

Alpha Buck
I'm wanting to get some megazorb but unsure where to get it from. No place nearby sells it and the only online place i found was amazon but its £15.

Where of you get it from? and how big of a bag do you get?

given it up - just use puppy pads in trays and hay on top of absorbent bed mats (bigger than puppy pads) on the floor. its working for my buns, they're better with the trays now.

I get mine from Amazon, delivery is quick and I've not found anywhere else near me that sells it. Bunnies like it as they can dig a bit and its good for neutralising odours, seems to last quite well too

I get mine from a local-ish farm / horse supplies shop. I just googled 'horse supplies *area*' and similar and found a couple of options. The nearest ones are about 30 mins drive away but it's not too much of a problem for me as I often go shopping only 10 mins away from 1 of them so got hay and megazorb while I was in the area. Cost was just under £10 for the huge bag (I think it only comes in one size?)

Hay Experts - I order loads of stuff from them and they deliver quickly enough AND the driver knows where to leave the big too which is always a bonus.

Occassionally I get it from GW Titmuss - they are usually quick deliverers as well.

Hay Experts - I order loads of stuff from them and they deliver quickly enough AND the driver knows where to leave the big too which is always a bonus.

Occassionally I get it from GW Titmuss - they are usually quick deliverers as well.

Snap. I find getting in from The Hay Experts is pretty good as its £9 a bag and sure I pay delivery but that's usually for a loads of stuff at once too x

Back