• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobo - my new Super Hero

Fellie

Warren Veteran
At around 5am this morning, I heard thumping so stumbled out to the buns and they were all agitated and having thumps but there wasn't anything I could see to cause it - so I chucked in some dandelion leaves to distract them and went back to bed.

Still more thumps - and I went through again and it was Bobo who just would not stop. I went to check on Lenny and Cheyenne next door and couldn't see Cheyenne :shock: I thought she had prehaps gotten out and into the main bunny room - but no wasn't there...hubby at this point got up and checked behind the sofa in Lenny and Cheyennes room - and there she was, very stuck, and very distressed :cry:

We managed to get her out and she was fine after a cuddle and a treat - and Bobo stopped thumping.

I don't know if he heard her - or just knew somehting was wrong - but he is a little hero in my eyes this morning :love:

Last edited:
Back