• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe The Harlequin Rabbit

Chloe

Young Bun
Chloe loves Binking all over she has a great silly personalty and she is very very hyper and active She loves other animals and people but is a big troublemaker and loves to make me mad ... i think she does it for her own entertainment Chloes story is the cutest thats why i thought i would share it with you guys when i picked her up from the store i knew she was the one and when i held her in my arms she automatically started licking me and the other rabbits were scared .. but not this crazy rabbit we both have the same personalty so i bought her as soon as i can and took her home with 2 hamsters and 1 dog that she loves to annoy too chloe is scared of everyone in my household but me and also bites everyone in my household but me shes like a little guard rabbit :lol::lol: So if you want a rabbit get a Harlequin Lop Because she is truly amazing :love:
11ugpqo.jpg
[/IMG]

Back