PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows anyone who may have some willow to sell?

FredW
23-09-2015, 01:45 PM
Hi, a while ago Lisa (Bunny Mad) sold some willow. I bought a bag and dried most, well apart from a few sticks and leaves they have fresh. Both of mine LOVED it. I am now at the last two bits, so I give it to them rarely, but when I do, they go wild for it... lol ... they just love them. They both love their apple and pear sticks too, so lucky enough we have Fluffer for those... but I would love to get some more willow, so just wondering... does anyone have some, or knows of some who sells them?

joey&boo
23-09-2015, 02:32 PM
I want some - it looks great to hang & dry for winter. I'm not sure what it looks like though :( I'll make it my new mission to learn

FredW
23-09-2015, 04:05 PM
good point it does look rather pretty too. and smells nice, not as nice as apple or pear sticks though, I could smell those all day long lol

joey&boo
23-09-2015, 04:10 PM
I've found some :) I need stilts to reach it though:lol: i'll post on here to see if I can get someone to ID it & if so I'm happy to send you a box

Silverleaf
23-09-2015, 05:23 PM
That reminds me, I really need to find a willow tree and take cuttings so I can grow it myself.

joey&boo
23-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Fred if you want to PM me your address I'll send you a box of willow now that I have positive ID. Fret not I won't send the second dodgy one from my ID thread:lol:
there is loads but as I said, its not easy to reach so who knows how much you'll get. Joey, Boo & Mouse have just given it the paws up

jelly-willow
23-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Willow here.. im not for sale but u can have nudges and licks 😛

biscandmatt1
23-09-2015, 09:02 PM
my mum and dad cut down their amazing willow tree ...... and then planted another smaller one :lol:

Silverleaf
23-09-2015, 09:13 PM
My friend told me recently that he'd cut down their willow tree - I was all like "Nooooooo, why didn't you tell me you had willow?"

Of course he had no idea that bunnies could eat it. ;)

Suzi Wong
23-09-2015, 09:18 PM
A country park near us has loads of willow trees and we were told that you only need pull a bit of it and plant it, then it will grow! Not sure how true this is, but if so I will go "on the rob" if anyone wants some.