• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone knows anyone who may have some willow to sell?

FredW

Alpha Buck
Hi, a while ago Lisa (Bunny Mad) sold some willow. I bought a bag and dried most, well apart from a few sticks and leaves they have fresh. Both of mine LOVED it. I am now at the last two bits, so I give it to them rarely, but when I do, they go wild for it... lol ... they just love them. They both love their apple and pear sticks too, so lucky enough we have Fluffer for those... but I would love to get some more willow, so just wondering... does anyone have some, or knows of some who sells them?

I want some - it looks great to hang & dry for winter. I'm not sure what it looks like though :( I'll make it my new mission to learn

good point it does look rather pretty too. and smells nice, not as nice as apple or pear sticks though, I could smell those all day long lol

I've found some :) I need stilts to reach it though:lol: i'll post on here to see if I can get someone to ID it & if so I'm happy to send you a box

Fred if you want to PM me your address I'll send you a box of willow now that I have positive ID. Fret not I won't send the second dodgy one from my ID thread:lol:
there is loads but as I said, its not easy to reach so who knows how much you'll get. Joey, Boo & Mouse have just given it the paws up

My friend told me recently that he'd cut down their willow tree - I was all like "Nooooooo, why didn't you tell me you had willow?"

Of course he had no idea that bunnies could eat it. ;)

A country park near us has loads of willow trees and we were told that you only need pull a bit of it and plant it, then it will grow! Not sure how true this is, but if so I will go "on the rob" if anyone wants some.

Back