• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective 4+

CwningenBach

Warren Scout
Hello!

Been ages...

Just wondering, in around October/November Sherlock Bun (and Navi Rabbit in February ish) will turn around 4 years old. Should I really move them off usual Science Selective to 4+ or is their current food fine? I give them a stick or two of FibaFirst currently as well with their SS.

They're thriving and obviously at 4 they aren't old at all and are perfectly healthy bunnies so don't want to change anything just because of branding if it isn't necessarily/beneficial!

Thank you

My two are 9 and I switched them onto the Senior stuff. Unfortunately they aren't a typical elderly bunny apparently and still tearing around so lost weight, have put them back onto the regular SS and supplementing with the Junior SS to get weight back on! The Senior stuff is lower calorie assuming elderly rabbits are kept in hutches and don't have room to run around all the time I guess.

Bobo is turning 4 in October - I'm not thinking of changing SS just yet for him- he's doing fine as he is. Maybe in a couple of years.

Back