• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My wee Guh

xxx_Ra_xxx

Warren Scout
Well I cannot believe I am writing this. I tried so hard to make him better. It just wasn't good enough. I cannot believe my wee baby is gone. He has been with my all his life 8.5 years. He was spoilt rotten and love so so much by everybody that knew him. It's only been a few hours and I cannot stop crying. I stayed with him as he was PTS, he looked so happy and peaceful. I knew he was in pain and it is for the best. Its amazing how much we love something so small. Run free little man I love you so much

I know you'll be heartbroken :(

A beautiful bunny who lived a good & long life. Run free little Guh x

So sorry for your loss, it is often the smallest of creatures that have the most impact on our lives.

Binky free at the bridge little Guh

I'm so sorry you've lost your handsome boy Guh :( I know it's very painful for you at the moment but it does get easier to bear. I lost my own beloved bun three weeks ago so I understand how difficult it is for you at the moment :( I hope you can get comfort from the fact you gave him and long and happy life, full of love, kindness and care. The kind of life everybun deserves :love: xx

Back