• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photographing Bunnies...?

spinecho

Warren Scout
Hi, title says it all really.

My daughters have 2 buns, Clover an Thumper. I've seen all the wonderful photos of members' buns and thought I'd give it a go....how hard can it be???

Very, seems the answer!!

Everytime I go up to their run, even if they look asleep, the little darlings jump up and run up to me and camera.
I've got lots of lovely photos of bun's noses and close ups, but I'd love to get some photos of the buns "chilling"!

Is it because they're still very young (not 6 months yet), or that they're outside buns and excited to see someone?

Does anyone have some good bun photograph tips?

Sent from my E380 using Tapatalk

Maybe sit with them for a while and hope they get bored and chill! I'm usually lying on the floor with my buns when I want to take a photo. I know exactly what you mean about the close up photos, cameras are just so exciting!!

Maybe sit with them for a while and hope they get bored and chill! I'm usually lying on the floor with my buns when I want to take a photo. I know exactly what you mean about the close up photos, cameras are just so exciting!!
Thanks, I'll try that.
Shame its now raining constantly!!!

Sent from my E380 using Tapatalk

hi,
my bunny is very curious too.
when i want to take a cute picture i will give him something to eat so he will sit still for a couple of minutes.
maybe this will help in your case?

good luck taking lovely pictures!

Ok buy a shed and then sit with them! Perhaps a little pricey.

A clear tarp over the run makes visits more inticing in the rain I find.

Good luck with piccies. I find sitting with my lot and waiting and then taking LOADS some of which come out ok is the way ahead for me.

I sit in Flos run with her and wait until she settles and chills! It can still be quite difficult though... I use my DSLR and as it's so big if I point it at her she seems to want to come over and sniff it :lol:

I sat in their run the other day and got some great photos... I'll upload them later ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back