• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So happy- thank you RU!

HarrytheHop

Young Bun
I just felt I should say a big thank you to all of those who have helped me through a difficult few weeks. I first posted again around a month ago when I was feeling low as my female, Petal, was alone having lost her beloved husbun at the beginning of the summer and having had two failed bonding attempts, the last of which resulted in a trip to the vet.
I was at a loss as to what to do for the best, hating seeing her on her own but fearful of another disastrous bond. I was even considering rehoming her as I felt so bad at the thought of her having a solitary life and thought someone else might be able to do better by her.
Fast forward a month and Petal is loved up with Edward, an older gentleman bunny, who the rescue found dumped by a bin. Seeing them cuddled up is so heartwarming.
I genuinely don't think I would have got to this point without RU, so thank you! You've made a stroppy bunny, a slightly dotty gentleman bun and a bunny mummy very happy! Long may it last!

That's such fabulous news. So very glad Edward and Petal are getting on so well. My Ginny and Widget have been like that for the last year, since the word go. Thrilled for you and yours. xxx

Great news and well done to you for sticking with it. Petal is a lucky bun to have you (and now Edward):D

Back