• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benny and Aurora move into cotton tail cottage

sparklefairy

Wise Old Thumper
URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/sparklefairyrocks/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/20150921_092642-1_zpskkiza9jv.jpg.html]
20150921_092642-1_zpskkiza9jv.jpg
[/URL]URL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/sparklefairyrocks/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/20150921_094533_zpsyyaubzdg.jpg.html]
20150921_094533_zpsyyaubzdg.jpg
[/URLURL=http://s26.photobucket.com/user/sparklefairyrocks/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-09/20150915_091047_zpsthyqy9oh.jpg.html]
20150915_091047_zpsthyqy9oh.jpg
[/URL

well they certainly look like they are coping more than ok in their luxury pad - how about you? I hope you're reassured by their happy faces

I was very upset yesterday. The bunnies were a bit confused and bewildered at being moved. I was completely floored by the empty bunny room in the middle of the night :cry:

this morning the bunnies seem more settled. I enjoyed just opening the door to the run rather than having to chase and carry ( and be maimed by benny ) the buns from upstairs to outside. it will feel odd for a while and i am still worried about the cold and 100 other things. I ook forward to next summer with longer daylight hours again and spending more time outside.

I was very upset yesterday. The bunnies were a bit confused and bewildered at being moved. I was completely floored by the empty bunny room in the middle of the night :cry:

this morning the bunnies seem more settled. I enjoyed just opening the door to the run rather than having to chase and carry ( and be maimed by benny ) the buns from upstairs to outside. it will feel odd for a while and i am still worried about the cold and 100 other things. I ook forward to next summer with longer daylight hours again and spending more time outside.

Yes I know .. Sad that it's getting so wet (and onwards, much colder), and the buns aren't going to be able to frolic in the garden.

Roll on next summer :D

Awww, it looks fab! Get yourself a plastic garden chair and sit it in the corner - for you when you visit and for them the rest of the time haha!

Looks fab :) Aye get a chair in there and you can sit in with them :)

Also, I think you have my Herbies' doppelganger :)

:love::love::love::love::love: Benny is HUGE. He makes Rowan look small.:lol:

I am sure they will get used to it outside. I put Cutie-pie and Bandit out in September a few years ago and they adjusted well and much preferred being outside.

:love::love::love::love::love: Benny is HUGE. He makes Rowan look small.:lol:

I am sure they will get used to it outside. I put Cutie-pie and Bandit out in September a few years ago and they adjusted well and much preferred being outside.

Rowan is tiny:lol::lol: but benny isn't exactly small. I tthink he might still be growing:shock:
I think that benny and aurora will do better out there than gypsy and Storm would have. I feel slightly more positive today. I cried all of last night :(

The house looks amazing. They will settle in really quickly and I'm sure you're the most stressed out of you and the bunnies.

Back