• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coming Home Sunday - Ellie .U/D SHES HOME

littleboots

Mama Doe
Ive searched rescues ( see previous thread) and have found this little girl in Sunderland....... Meet Ellie..... shes just over a year old
She hasn't had the best start...:( Been picked up by the neck and feet :( :( to say the least :(
How can anyone treat something so beautiful so badly :( :( :(
Anyhow....... shes coming to live with me..... My good friends Maysie and Mike Tucker (Tuckerbunnies) are collecting her for me tomorrow.... and meeting Glenn and I on Sunday.....
Ellie will hopefully bond with our boy Sonny....
Ive not met Ellie...... but think shes beautiful and my heart breaks for what shes been through :(

Last edited:
Yes she is beautiful! What a story of her background.

Little does she know what love may be coming her way very soon! :love:

I'm glad you found someone x

What a pretty little girl :love:

Bless you for rescuing her and giving her the life and love she deserves xx

Oh June, I really wanted to ask how you were getting on your search but was frightened I would jinx it! She looks a little dreamboat. Sounds as though she has had an awful life but she is now destined for one full of love and the best of everything. Fingers crossed that all goes well x

Thank you for your lovely comments everyone..... Ill update when she arrives.... will be leaving her side by side with Sonny for a few days as I need to be confident she is fully recovered from her spay.... but thankfully Sonny isn't a humper..... he prefers his pipe and slippers.... lol

Thank you for your lovely comments everyone..... Ill update when she arrives.... will be leaving her side by side with Sonny for a few days as I need to be confident she is fully recovered from her spay.... but thankfully Sonny isn't a humper..... he prefers his pipe and slippers.... lol

I'm the female equivalent of Sonny!:lol:

I didn't know that she had been picked up by her legs and neck :( good heavens still hopefully she will forget her awful past and look forward and enjoy her new forever home and future with you June and Sonny she couldn't have a better home :love:

What a little darling. So glad she has been rescued from such a bad start. Hope all goes well bonding Ellie to Sonny. xx

Ellie is now safely with Mike and Maysie at Tuckerbunnies.....
Im getting regular pics and updates .... We will be meeting tomorrow after lunch to collect her :D

Ellie is safely in her forever home..... She got straight out the carrier and had a good look round and chinned everything,,,,
Sonny is now in next to her and they are flopped together :D

Back