• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loving their new little sandpit!

Thats sooooo cute, love it. I have a digging box/sand pit planned for my two, since Bunbuns loves digging. can I ask if you just got normal children's play sand for them?

Thats sooooo cute, love it. I have a digging box/sand pit planned for my two, since Bunbuns loves digging. can I ask if you just got normal children's play sand for them?

Yes it's just normal kids play sand :) wish I could have a bigger one for them but garden is too small.

Yes it's just normal kids play sand :) wish I could have a bigger one for them but garden is too small.

thanks for that. well I am in the same boat re size. mine will only have an underbed storage box too (I am assuming looking at the video that's what you're using), cause it's indoors, so don't have that much spare space. though yours seem perfectly happy with the size. I do love how they flop so nicely, you can tell they love it

thanks for that. well I am in the same boat re size. mine will only have an underbed storage box too (I am assuming looking at the video that's what you're using), cause it's indoors, so don't have that much spare space. though yours seem perfectly happy with the size. I do love how they flop so nicely, you can tell they love it

Yup! That's the box it is. One bag of playsand fitted it perfectly.

They only get supervised play time with it, keeps it more of a novelty and less likely to get pee'd in!

Yup! That's the box it is. One bag of playsand fitted it perfectly.

They only get supervised play time with it, keeps it more of a novelty and less likely to get pee'd in!

Yeah good thinking there. Well I guess I should really go and start looking for some sand, as I got a few spare boxes already, could see how they like it first :)

Back