• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stu's new fur colour

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Well they are all outside and Stu has been trying some new colours for his fur he has decided that Blackberry Purple is his colour ;)

He has pushed under the berries that are too ripe and has a line all the way down his back :lol:
505b48ac9d67ae3ffefcbdaffc781dfa.jpg

641ccf851e62967f2db7178e624a8629.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol: Aw man... I was going to start a thread asking if multi-coloured bunnies change their patterns as Lopsy seems to be getting more white bits, but he could just be dyeing it himself, I suppose!

I've always wanted purple hair...there's a small packet of blackberries in my fridge...hmmmm..... :lol: :D
I wonder who is going to wash that off for him? Or is it semi permanent? :shock:

I've always wanted purple hair...there's a small packet of blackberries in my fridge...hmmmm..... :lol: :D
I wonder who is going to wash that off for him? Or is it semi permanent? :shock:

i have just been to check on them and give them dinner and Stu is still sporting his Purple streak :lol: it looks like he has had a wash but i think its going to take more than one wash :lol:

Back