• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

28 Days...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
...of medicating and treating ALL 9 buns for EC :shock::shock::shock:

With Bobo testing postive - we are having to treat all the buns with Panacur for 28 days. Bobo has other meds to take as well. He will be re-tested after 28 days. None of the other buns are showing any signs of anything wrong - but that doesn't mean a thing really does it.

I am literally pooping myself. Cheyenne - not a problem - easy. As for the rest of them - flippin heck is all I can say. Thankfully I have hubby to help too and vet showed him how to bunny burrito Bobo (as an aside - Bobo has a thing for the new lady vet at Trinitys - he actually behaves for her - must be love :love:).

Welllll - we've got by for 3.5 years of not really having to administer meds so it's about time we learnt.

Wish us luck - we're sure going to need it.

Wow good luck. Doughnut actually licked the panacur from her bowl, she eats anything though!

Ah I love a bunny burrito. They look so cute, you need to take a photo so I can see a Bobo burrito. I can't do it though as Doughnut is too quick. The only time I managed was when she was so poorly she just sat there and I had to rush her to hospital then as she was so unwell.

Is Mark jealous that Bobo has found a new friend after misbehaving for him! I don't think I've met her, I'm sure she's very good as they are all very good there.

Wow good luck. Doughnut actually licked the panacur from her bowl, she eats anything though!

Ah I love a bunny burrito. They look so cute, you need to take a photo so I can see a Bobo burrito. I can't do it though as Doughnut is too quick. The only time I managed was when she was so poorly she just sat there and I had to rush her to hospital then as she was so unwell.

Is Mark jealous that Bobo has found a new friend after misbehaving for him! I don't think I've met her, I'm sure she's very good as they are all very good there.

Her name is Gabriella - or something like that - long dark hair. Apparently they get her to deal with him at the back because she is the only one who can handle him :lol::lol::lol: - and I must say he was really good for her when he went in for his vaccinations - she was happy to treat him on the floor which helped but he even let her lift him onto the scales and only tried to bite her once:lol: So I think Mark is more than happy to pass him over....;)

I'm not sure we will succeed in a Bobo burrito - but if we do, I shall surely have to have a photo of it - it might be the one and only occassion we manage :lol:

I've had to do my four recently and that was hard work. Only one would take a syringe so I resorted to stamp size bits of toast. I think they're a bit disappointed its all finished now :lol:

There's a Daniella with long dark hair at Companion Care in Chatham - she's brilliant with the rabbits -I wonder if she has moved to Trinity.

Try offering the panacur without restraint first, as mine all love it and fight over getting to it first!

Back