• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscars new bed (dog)

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
Oscar got a new crate & bed yesterday
6b364ca7ab8ba6308e8fffa04788cc54.jpg

And this morning
08665fc2c157fd14b2d7c625265faf61.jpg

8290af54076e89bfc31d2fd46712cf84.jpg

This happened overnight, no words...I don't know weather to laugh or cry! :lol:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

But it's much more comfortable now. :lol:

I used a large outdoor beanbag in our dog crate when doggy1 was a puppy. I left him in it while I was at school, and came home to a massive snowstorm all over the lounge. Dog wasn't in the crate, either. Took ages to work out how he was getting out of a locked crate. Turns out that if you push hard enough at the right spot on a corner joint, you can squeeze out and it all pings back again.

I can recommend bitter apple spray to put them off chewing things.

This made me laugh out loud when I realised what had been done - just brilliant :lol::lol::lol:

I must admit, I've laughed a fair bit today over this :lol:
He's so pleased with his work too, I'm quite tempted to let him sleep in it :lol:
fe4e81a99e4e8ab284b2dfd85333c1cb.jpg

&Shimmer, we put a chew deterrent spray on it..it usually works a treat with him on the carpet or door, and I accidentally tasted it about two months ago so can confirm its horrid! But apparently he is a very determined dog :lol:

The snowstorm I wouldn't be impressed to clean haha you'd be finishing the little filling balls for weeks after!x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh what a sweety :love: how could you be angry :oops:

maybe the shiny brown top was a bit slippy and he kept sliding off so he sorted it :roll:

My sisters dog did exactly the same with one of those type beds and she was a lot older Labrador and out of the chewing stage that's why she got a new bed :roll:

We spend a fortune on these beds and only need a couple of bags of £5.00 filling ;)

Edit just been for another look at the sleeping pic and noticed the cowboy hat :lol::lol::lol:

Back