• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescued rabbit....

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
I rescued this sad fellow last week, such a sad face and in a dark hutch......
I've named him Able Magwitch after the convict in Great Expectations that escapes prison.

E00805F3-FF34-4359-93D8-72205987E708.jpg

After collecting him we stopped off for a rest and a little munch......he looks happier already x

5215ADB1-FBE4-4B18-B3A6-9F32AAC5FE0E.jpg

Just chilling out.....

91BE18FD-E366-41A7-9E6E-032AD275AE86.jpg

And now at mine looking a bit happier xx

8E039A07-C1EA-4776-9FD2-B5CAF7CB834F.jpg

Off to the vets this afternoon for a check up and vaccinations .

Oh well done for freeing this little chap.Poor boy.His future is so much brighter now.
As you said he looks happier already.He seems to just know.:)

Ive seen a guinea pig on Glumtree I'm thinking about helping.Youve inspired me!!

Last edited:
Oh how gorgeous is he!

Well done for rescuing him, something I would love to be able to do but not in a position to do so.

Aw bless you for helping him, he's a gorgeous little fellow, I'm sure you've made his life a lot happier already xx

Gosh he is lovely :love:

What's his story Panjanda?

I saw him for sale on preloved and his sad face haunted me.....I was worried someone would have him for breeding or worse !!
The lady selling him sad he was a French lop....he isn't he is a Dwarf lop !!
She thought he was about ten months old and had never checked to see if he was male or not......so not handled very often then!
He was in a hutch on the floor in the dark, but he did have clean bedding and hay so that was something.

He has been to the vet and had a health check and vaccinations today, vet agrees he is a Dwarf lop not a Frenchie.
He was such a good boy at the vets so had a treat of kale when he got back.
He has been booked in for neutering and then I was going to try and find him a Good home........but think he may be staying here xxxxx

1F310278-2140-4D72-9FEB-6F14376D30B3.jpg

26E934C2-8190-4DA8-B8F4-3C8B0D95C213.jpg

I saw him for sale on preloved and his sad face haunted me.....I was worried someone would have him for breeding or worse !!
The lady selling him sad he was a French lop....he isn't he is a Dwarf lop !!
She thought he was about ten months old and had never checked to see if he was male or not......so not handled very often then!
He was in a hutch on the floor in the dark, but he did have clean bedding and hay so that was something.

Oh poor mite :love:

My latest bun came from Preloved - destined for the pot I should think!

You certainly know how to take a beautiful photo. He pulls on the heart strings just looking at him!

Oh poor mite :love:

My latest bun came from Preloved - destined for the pot I should think!

You certainly know how to take a beautiful photo. He pulls on the heart strings just looking at him!

Yes that's what I was worried about....
Thank you he is a lovely boy x

Back