• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impressive Molt

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
This is Lucky Casseroles Daddy 😃

Just thought I would share his winter coat coming in :love:

1cdb78ef32bc39f38f624918ee77ebc2.jpg

cfe037f0ac2ee25308aa4696dc1ead87.jpg

Share yours too :thumb:
Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That is impressive!! :D if you just look at the lighter part, at the back, it looks like a lop-eared bunny :D x

:wave: Is he an indoor bunny? A lot of mine have finished their moult now, unlss they are going to have another one, but I don't think so, hope not.

Yeh he is a mini lop I think and so fussy it's untrue :love: loves a cuddle and pick up :shock:

He is outdoor in his cozy hutch with run access on the grass :D

He is also the Poster Boy for Willows Vets :love: he got the job as the English spot girl,bunny growled at the nurse when she tried to pick her up :lol: Lucky was so relaxed he was flopped out fast asleep :love::lol:

294ce2a2e99d35ee492e4bcb55bcf82b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
awww wow lovely poster, loving his moult :love:, mabel went through moult thought she was done then started again she isn't to bad at the moment

Splendid moults. Spenser is moulting copiously, but it doesn't look as obvious on a white bunny. Mallow looks as if he is wearing a raa-raa skirt (oops, showing my age!).

Back