• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petra

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
So I've been out all day. When i come home i sit down and she's all over me (as usual) and she runs into the hallway.

It goes quiet for about 10 minutes so i turn everything off and come up to bed and she's sat outside my bedroom door waiting for bedtime!!

Guess she's sleeping in my room tonight then.
ae579db6744b5ebb6965988b78864c1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh also, forgot to mention, last night she was vanquished to the hallway for doing laps at 3am. This morning i awoke to a bin that had been thrown down the stairs and her with masking tape stuck to her. Im still baffled as to where the tape came from!

:lol: she's a cutie & sounds like she has a big, big personality ! Boo herds us up to bed each night, she gets really stroppy if its much past midnight or crime of all crimes, my OH & I go to bed at separate times.

Haha i went downstairs to get a drink and she followed me to the kitchen and started nipping at my pyjamas until I followed her back upstairs!! She's now sleeping peacefully at the bottom of my bed the cutie. I came home to her like this before... A proper "why have you been out all day" look ha

1161919bc5def9d741a1eac65b42cade.jpg

Petra dramas continue. Tonight i walk up the stairs to bed and see this....

61ad6b09858bd39b9a096c25c07678bc.jpg

It wasn't there yesterday. Petra is going to make a nice hat when mum and dad get home [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Omg.. She is so so gorgeous!! :love:

She is just like my girly honey.. Come 10pm honey will run in and out of the bedroom (we have a bungalow) to say 'come on its bedtime'. When we do go to bed, honey will sit outside the door until the lights go off and then she'll wiz in & settle down under our bed :love: we can have the lights on till 11, and she still won't come in, but seconds after the light goes out she's in!!

We tend to have some hay under the bed & we don't hear a peep! :) xx

So so funny!!!

Aaaaawwwwww how cute!! Do you have a picture of her? Petra was on my bed but she's gone downstairs for some water now! She'll be back in 10 minutes or so

It wasn't there yesterday. Petra is going to make a nice hat when mum and dad get home [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

That's called "redecorating" ;)

Oh my goodness, perilously close to that wire :shock:

She really needs your company, doesn't she? Just adorable. Think she knows it too :lol:

Oh my goodness, perilously close to that wire :shock:

She really needs your company, doesn't she? Just adorable. Think she knows it too :lol:

Haha even when i lived with my flatmate and we had 3 other bunnies she'd ignore them and stick with me. Then 1 died and the other 2 took a dislike to her and she just wasn't bothered in the slightest. You should see her with mum and dad ha. She just loves people!

Back