• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Burrito on Sunday Brunch!! :(

Oh no :( I don't eat any animal so to me I wouldn't see it as much different to any other meat being used to be honest as I don't like the thought of any animal being eaten but I can see why you wouldn't expect it!

Does there be berries in it? :lol::lol:

I saw that & was quite disgruntled, esp as they called it a burrito. A bunny burrito is that snuggly thing skilled vets & owners do with a towel

Sunday Brunch can turn me sometimes with the graffic meats they use as me and hubby don't eat animals either. But cooking a bun on TV and looking down at mine just seems awful.

Lol joey no berries lol!!!! !!! Yes a burrito is what I put my buns in too so didn't like it called that either.

Flip I find it pretty easy with my two and Oliver is a wriggler - not bragging tho . But I wouldn't say I was skilled! I think a bigger bun would be more difficult as they r stronger.

Back