• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zambian safari pics Part 1... *PIC HEAVY.*

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I know some of you like to see these... So here you go! My latest African adventure... :D

More to follow soon...! X

Last edited:
Wow it must be amazing to observe so many species in their native habitats! :love: I really want to visit various regions in Africa to do some wildlife exploration, there's so many unique species! :D Also I think I spot a sausage tree (kigelia pinnata)? I always think those trees and their fruits are so cool looking, even though they arent edible!

My thoughts exactly!
Beautiful photos, were you really that close to the animals or got a very good zoom lens?

Thank you :) probably less than 10 metres away most of the time, sometimes even less! But I borrowed one of Ian's cameras a lot of the time, which have massive zooms... :)

Wow it must be amazing to observe so many species in their native habitats! :love: I really want to visit various regions in Africa to do some wildlife exploration, there's so many unique species! :D Also I think I spot a sausage tree (kigelia pinnata)? I always think those trees and their fruits are so cool looking, even though they arent edible!

It is amazing :) and yes, that's a sausage tree! I love them too :) last time I went, I saw a hippo eating a sausage that had fallen :)

Back