• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess the Bunny Breed

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
These are all bunnies looking for homes, can you guess the breed?

1. Rolo
rabbit_37593.jpg

2. Noah
rabbit_37887.jpg

3. Bugs
rabbit_37921.jpg

4. Luna
rabbit_37896.jpg

If you've got a bun you'd like us to guess the breed of, feel free to add a photo in.

What's Mouse please? I know she's a mixture like all my bunnies but what is the breed that causes the markings

IMG_0271%202_zpsofsbargf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
It's a bit hard to tell Mouse's breed from that pic ;)

Wait, does that mean Mouse is up for sale in the craft post?? :lol:

5. Dwarf lop
6. Nethie (I think)
7. English spot.

I think Mouse is a cross breed, I'd say a dwarf lop crossed with something up ph eared! She is very cute though and I think her colouring is known as butterfly. At least she isn't soap any more!

It's a bit hard to tell Mouse's breed from that pic ;)

Wait, does that mean Mouse is up for sale in the craft post?? :lol:

:lol: I suppose when it comes to posting the wrong photo it could have been worse:lol:

I did select some photos for the craft stall but they were all massive & I didn't want to overtake the thread

5. Dwarf lop
6. Nethie (I think)
7. English spot.

I think Mouse is a cross breed, I'd say a dwarf lop crossed with something up ph eared! She is very cute though and I think her colouring is known as butterfly. At least she isn't soap any more!

What Hele said !! -I'm not copying either !! :lol:

Ok so I was told he was a cross, I think I remember but I am not 100% any help with him Thanks

Ra, he is so beautiful :love: Whats his name? I'm useless with rabbit breeds so can't help there (which is why I'd asked about Mouse on this thread)

Back