• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can someone tell mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
to start using her teeth cheek properly she has grinded left side top ones right down short, whereas her right side doing her typical habit again meaning if they get any longer then she will need another dental :cry: you can hear when she eating hay she using the left side as can here squeak of it as she used that side to well

Oh Mabel, please don't do that, you don't know what we bunny mums have to go through looking after your teefs. Toffee says you don't want to end up with teefs like his, although he his loving the ground up meals I am serving him ! :roll:

Oh Mabel, please don't do that, you don't know what we bunny mums have to go through looking after your teefs. Toffee says you don't want to end up with teefs like his, although he his loving the ground up meals I am serving him ! :roll:

I know with her she has one rogue molar tooth, very first front molar top right, if it weren't for that she would be okish, she does have slight elongated roots on 3 top front molars each side and also back of mouth, but they where nothing to worry about, just explained her runny eyes and sneezing

Ah poor Mabels...toofies are such trouble aren't they? :(
Has it been suggested to remove the offending molar or would that just make the problem worse?

Mimzy should be about due for a dental, but even with his tilt he seems to do really well now. I guess he's old enough they've stopped growing as fast as they used to. :?

Are squeaky bunny teeth always a sign of burring being needed or is it an individual thing? I sometimes hear Pip's squeak a little, but it's not constant.

Back