• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dobby

He is a cutie..... hes my Sister bunny and Im looking after him while hes waiting for a new home. Id like to keep him but just dont have the room or funds :(

Are you sure he's real?! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol... oh yes! But I think hes a giant bunny trapped in a tiny body, he escaped today. I heard a clatter in the garden and went running out expecting to see him being beaten up by my buns.... but noooooo. He was chasing Peggy round the garden and when she turned on him he did a sort of kung foo ninja flip! Then when I tried to catch him he kept lunging at me! He has attitude that one :)

Ive checked and checked his enclosure..... Theres no gaps or holes, I reckon he jumped over the top!

Gorgeous :love:

I've often noticed small bunnies have giant bunny confidence [emoji38]

Any chance of putting this bun in the rehome section here? Would be good to know he's going somewhere bunny savvy :)

Figured out how he gt out of his enclosure... turns out I need stronger glasses! lol there was a little door that he had somehow pulled down x

Should have gone yo specsavers [emoji38] glad you've found his escape hatch. Sending him lots of rehome vibes x

Back