• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabels on the moult

awe i was hoping for a Mabel fix :cry:

where are the photos ;):oops:

I will take some after she is having a snooze as mummy done major operation on her grooming, Mabel says mummy decided to cut my belly fur shorts again she must think I am a sheep :shock::lol:

Oh poor Mabel's, hope it doesn't go cold, mummy will have to knit you a jumper !

lol, she got lots of fleeces, she even tried covering herself up sometimes like a duvet lol, she even has her own pillow mum made me get it her :lol:

I disturbed mabels sleep so this is her her look she gives for being woken for photo lol

hopefully it will help any stray moulting hairs from underneath getting near her nose and making her sneeze

Precious Mabels :love:
We appreciate you waking up for a moment so your mum could get us a photo, dear one...sorry to disturb you but you have a huge fan club here. :love:

thank you mabel says her shiny coat is down to mummy brushing everyday, and its silky soft to, I get the lot brushing, tooth doing, eyes cleaning

Morning Mabel: Lopsy's started moulting too, just as Aboleth finished! He made my fingerless gloves grey yesterday XD He wants you to know it's fun being defluffed!

Morning Mabel: Lopsy's started moulting too, just as Aboleth finished! He made my fingerless gloves grey yesterday XD He wants you to know it's fun being defluffed!

awww lol mabel even does the bunny version of purring when I groom her now with her teeth :love: then sinks her head onto me

Back