• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

September 2015 Pledge a Pound

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Another great start to the month with enough to help 2 rescues already :) We only have 10 more rescues left to receive a donation and then we can start our Christmas fundraising - this year has been so brilliant, we hope this could be our best to date :)

Our total so far is :

£160.25 which includes the £49.65 carried over from last month :)

Donations received from

Antigone
Apache
BB Mommy
Buddies Bunnies
Bunnybunny
Bunnymadlisa
Caerleon
Camp Nibble
Cherylwares
Dodger and Friends
Estelle King
Fee
Graham Hilling
Halfpenny
Herbie and Hollie
Jemma Antcliffe
Kermit
Kipper
K L Owens
Liz1966
Loog
Louise Milburn
Mrs Bunnykins
NikkiM
Pink Sparkles
Pol287
P Topham
Rosemary Horton
Rosies Food Lady
SDF76
Susiebun
Thelma Turner
Willowholly
Yaretzi

Still 10 days left and we are just £5 off helping 4 rescues :)

The total to date is :

£295.28 which includes £49.65 carried over from last month

Final total for September is:

£355.62 which includes £49.65 carried over from last month

The draws will be done soon xxx

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in posting the winners, Sue is on Holiday and I have been trying to get my camera to take a proper video to no avail, so I have had to resort to just drawing the names out of a hat!

Congratulations to our 4 rescues this month - they are........

Eastbourne

Honeybunnies

Kirkby

Southampton

Please remember you have until 20th October to claim your donation by posting on the Pledge a Pound forum thread :) (I have added a couple of days on the the usual time seen as I was late!)

Thank you to all of our supporters who made this possible :)

We were so pleased when we saw we'd been picked out this time :D
Thank you to the PAP team and all who donate xx

I was just about to message you and ask when your next auction for PAP is, when I noticed you have one ending in 2 days :oops:!

Are you planning another one soonish? I have some stuff I will get prepared for it!

I was just about to message you and ask when your next auction for PAP is, when I noticed you have one ending in 2 days :oops:!

Are you planning another one soonish? I have some stuff I will get prepared for it!

Yip, another before Christmas :) Probably in a few weeks xx

Back