• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help

My poor lion headed rabbit is very old 11 years and loosing lots of fur I just recently discovered that his testicles are quite abnormal one is very large like a walnut an the other very small, if anyone could help me with what is wrong that would be great, they never use to be like that. :(

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

its probably best for a vet to examine him if one is enlarged compared to the other, and not how used to be, as for fur it could be moulting badly or related to something else, what a good age he is 11years, a vet check up may put your mind at ease

My poor lion headed rabbit is very old 11 years and loosing lots of fur I just recently discovered that his testicles are quite abnormal one is very large like a walnut an the other very small, if anyone could help me with what is wrong that would be great, they never use to be like that. :(

Hello and welcome to the Forum :wave:

I don't mean to scare you, but unneutered rabbits can develop testicular cancer. He is a very good age and you've obviously looked after him really well.

Best to get a vet to examine him so you don't have any surprises ... It may simply be a swelling for another reason, but I should go sooner rather than later.

Please let us know how you both get on.

What is his name?

Thank you it's so sad to see and his name is cashmere this is an old picture
bc3e7b3201693ebae08aef5bd88ee3c5.jpg

Back