• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have netherland dwarfs???

moi

Mama Doe
What are there tempraments like?? Ive been looking after my Sisters one for 2 months now and he isnt half a grumpy little toerag!! Grunts and lunges all the time x

Mine are always on the go, know their minds, clever, loyal, arsey, indivuals, nosey, boisterous, have so much personality for somebun so small and leave a huge hole when they go.

Mine are always on the go, know their minds, clever, loyal, arsey, indivuals, nosey, boisterous, have so much personality for somebun so small and leave a huge hole when they go.

:lol: this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never owned one but I've mostly found them to be awesome little balls of grumpy attitude :lol:

I worked with one in rescue (called Chomp :lol:) who I adored and he would grunt, growl and lunge and yet was a cuddle monster :shock: :lol: he was also all show, don't think he ever actually hurt anyone!

One lived in my bunny room(he would be offended if I said I had one since we both know it was him who had me) he was persnickety, grumpy, curious, brave, and living in his own way. He was all show though when he'd grunt and push his food but never bit! He was big into retaliation peeing however!!

I used to have rosie, she was always as others have said on the go as youngster, she chewed many light wires, nearly got mums toe lol, she growled at everyone apart from me lol, she ripped wallpaper off wall and thumper the rabbit bear lost his tail and his eyes and nose, however as she grew alittle older she became the perfect house bun, loved to lick me all the time, was more tolerant of other people but not the same as with me, she would lick my eyes, I wouldn't let anyone else risk her doing that to lol

They are funny little things... Its a shame I cant keep him. So if anyone knows of anyone who can rehome him please feel free to mail me. xx

Nethies :love:

So incredibly loveable - at the same times as being grumpy, bloshie, bossy, hyperactive maniacs :lol:

Clover occasionally needs a botty wash, and when we bring him in he grunts non stop from beginning to end, will bite and dig at the towel during any breaks in the process, but let's us actually hold him and clean him with no bother during the actual clean :lol:

They are wonderful characters :love:

Back