• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Edward Scissorhands

HarrytheHop

Young Bun

As promised, here are a couple of pictures of my gorgeous new bunny, Edward. He was found dumped by a bin with nails several inches long. In the background you can just see Petal in the pen next door. There's a huge amount of interest between them and they are spending a lot of time sitting next to each other. Fingers crossed for a successful bond in due course!

Awww what a flufster !!

Just a wee word of caution about the wide gaps in the cage bars. Some nipping through bars can occur and sometimes a nasty bite on the nose can be the result. So I'd think about covering the bars with some mesh so the Buns can still see and sniff at each other, but with no risk of either getting nipped on the nose.

I'd never seen anything quite like him before! He's just so comical! The rescue guessed he was around five because of the length and condition of his nails. He's really lively though - rearranging the pen and running around much more than my 18 month girl. He's also a cuddlebun😍

I'd been wondering about the mesh. I'd quite liked the fact they could have a proper sniff at each other, but definitely don't want to risk any injuries before we've even started

Oh wow! That's some grooming there XD George Takei (of Star Trek fame) posted a picture to Twitter about 'is it humid today?' with a bunny just like Edward looking very fluffy :D

Back