• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I right? or is this a PMS fit? O.o (bunnybox, public humiliation and rudeness)

Axeria

Warren Scout
I was just hanged out publicly (very subtile and cleverly I might say) by someone on a Norwegian rabbit site on FB and I am so hurt and furious about this that I want to cry! :evil: :censored: :shock: :cry:

I need to vent and I also need to know if you people think bunnybox is actually BAD for rabbits? Or is it me having a PMS-fit about what this lady did? :shock:

This is what happened:
I had red and watched several good reviews on Bunnybox, so I bought a 6 month subscription for Sølve knowing that rosewood cary some pretty good and natural healthy products for bunnies. I was really excited and told the people on the Norwegian rabbit group in a post saying how happy I where that Sølve would get some nice treats and toys and that I loved how the content where a surprise. because we share happy and important events with eachother this felt like the natural thing to do. Suddenly a member (and admin :roll:) of the group posted that she would higly recomend anyone to buy a different box that actually where suitable for rabbits and came with her suggestion, thats perfectly fine if she did not also write that the bunny box should be shunned because it where very bad for bunnies and not something she would give her rabbits. To me this gave the impression that I had bought something bad for mine and by doing so I am an inferior owner to her. And with the posts being just minutes appart I could not take this as a coincidence or something that she suddenly thought of mentioning. I felt attacked to say the least. and with her post being right on top of mine it where clear to everyone what a bad decission I had made in her higly respected admin oppinion! Atleast it where for me being on the receiving end of the needle.

So I PM'ed her saying I could not fathom the incredibly rude and thoughtless post she posted right after mine and that I felt attacked by this given her incredibly bad timing. I laid my soul bare to make her understand how her doing this made me feel and I said that I hope I was wrong but this is just how her post felt to me. She just ansvered that she did not have time to "get into this drama" with me... I promply left the group. And I feel that was the right decission because the group is really like Nazi germany, you HAVE to stay in line, never disagree with the admins and if you say anything they dont approve of or feel different about you get censored. anyone questioning this is either censored again or thrown out. I had enough of this!

so what do you think? Righteous fury or PMS-fit?

At any rate it felt good getting this off my chest. Thank you for reading and I am sorry for the huge block of text I am dumping on you :oops: :lol:

Sounds to me that you're just completely fed up with the group anyway - and her comment was the cherry on the cake - not worth worrying about on its own, but together other things that have happened in the group has just caused you to go pop. Perfectly natural and understandable.

She was incredibly rude - she didn't need to post what she did. Rosewood do do healthy treats for buns - and if I didn't have 9 buns, I would buy a box myself - and I completely understand your excitment and how this selfish woman to quickly deflated that - it wasn't necessary and I am very sorry you had to go through this as it is obvious you love your bun.

Big hugs, ignore the silly bat - and enjoy the box!!! And remember it's all about Solve - and he certainly couldn't care less about silly bats on Facebook :lol:

Thank you! Your post makes me feel better :love:

Ahh, and I am so glad its not just me being sour and touchy. It tuly where the cherry on top, and the straw that broke the camels back, I where fed up and this where just the last drop. lol got any more metaphores to stick in there xD

I am really looking forward to getting the boxes or sure, I know rosewood have many good treats and toys. I also did not believe bunnybox deserved to get such negative publicity, when they do have nice boxes. I bet she have not even tried Bunnybox, but just needed someone to pick on today, dont know why it had to be me tho :p Thank you for reading my rant, it feels so good that someone understands :) My OH whas also like "Whuuut? The nerve on that woman!" :lol:

And you are so right, it is all about my little Sølve ^_^

well I think you were right to be cross and upset, there was no need for her rude remarks, you did right by leaving the forum, unfortunately some people let power go to their heads on these sites and feel its ok to bully Others.

Also, I just subscribed to the bunnybox and received mine yesterday, its great! Lots of natural treats and toys, nothing bad for bunnies at all, so I have no idea what this person is getting upset over!
You love your bunny and want him to have nice things, dont let this person spoil it, Solve will love the bunnybox! X

aww! Nice to hear that you also share my point of view on this, I felt like she where trying to make a point of my post for sure and that she where trying to humiliate me. some people does not do well with a tiny amount of power :p

Cool! So pleased to hear that you are satisfied with it. I cant wait to get mine cause that is just what I have read others say, that the treats and toys are natural and healthy :D

I haven't heard of the bunny box so Googled it. Everything looks healthy and fun for bunnies. Your bunny is one lucky bunny to be spoiled like he should be.

Hugs to you, it was a mean thing to do. In her defence there was a bunny box a few months ago that got some really bad publicity so you may have been talking about different companies

I have a 12 month subscription with Bunny Box as I tried one box out and was impressed. I have 8 bunnies so they have to share! I am very pleased with the products. Another good company is Hungry Bun, they do treat boxes, homemade bunny biscuits which are healthy (no toys though). I can understand your fury at the remarks made, just ignore and know that you are giving your bunny a lovely treat.:wave:

Back