• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best online pet shop?

I get the majority of my pet stuff from Pet Planet, though most of my rabbity stuff comes from the Hay Experts.

I know people have had issues with Pet Planet but so far I havent so im not sure if something has changed and they've improved, but shipping is free if you spend over £39. Although the delivery people just leave the box in front of my house if no one is in, which is annoying - although I'd love to see someone's face if they did and all they got was some cat and rabbit food :lol:

But you just can't beat the Hay Experts for things for the rabbits! Delivery is £5, so I make larger orders less often, and they always email and text beforehand to give you a time slot which is helpful.

I really like Barks and Bunnies. The range isn't as extensive as somewhere like Zooplus or Petplanet but it's run by such lovely people who genuinely care about your animals. In fact i've just done an order from them :D

Back