• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back-2-Nature litter

mariposa

Mama Doe
Hi everyone (expect lots of questions from me as we prepare for bunny's arrival!)

I bought this litter after reading lots of good things and reviews about it. However, it's just arrived and the packet says "No coating, anti-clump or scent additives". I know I shouldn't use clumping litter for rabbits; does the wording on the packed mean that it is clumping?

Sorry if it's a stupid quesion, just want to make sure I have the right thing! Does anyone else on here use this one?

Thanks in advance!

If the stuff you have is this:
55054.jpg

It doesn't clump and its fine for rabbits :)

Thank you for such a fast reply!
Looks the same to me except my packet has a handle :) I just got freaked out by the mention of "no anti-clump".
Thanks again :)

Last edited:
:wave:

I've just brought this litter, mine has a handle too! :thumb: I got mine from PAH. I asked a staff member and she recommend it for me, and said it's what they use for there rabbits.

I haven't used it as of yet, as I haven't got my bunny yet :D

FYI, the cat stuff is cheaper and exactly the same. It's called Breeder Celect and is exactly the same, comes in the same sizes but is a good few pounds cheaper :)

Thanks everyone!
Keletkezes - I'll have a look for Breeder Celect next time, thank you :)
Shardy95, when are you getting your bunny?

Do those of you who use this put a layer of hay on the top? We have a hay holder above the litter tray too.

I have a hay rack above :)

Great, thanks - so no hay in the litter tray itself? We have a cat litter tray so quite large, but I guess it's better not to be full to the brim with pellets/hay to avoid too much spillage...

This forum is amazing :)

Great, thanks - so no hay in the litter tray itself? We have a cat litter tray so quite large, but I guess it's better not to be full to the brim with pellets/hay to avoid too much spillage...

This forum is amazing :)

I've put hay in Martha's litter tray :)

Thanks everyone! We put plenty of hay in the rack and some in the tray too. He's only weed in there so far which is great, and we're putting any stray poos back in there.

Back