• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- U/D Arthritic Pain Well Under Control ATM

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He has probably got arthritis in his hips :cry: We are treating symptomatically as an GA for an Xray would not give as any more treatment options and it would only confirm what we already have little doubt about. Endeavour is only 2.5 years of age

Please, no bashing me for where Endeavour was obtained from. I am very aware of some people's opinions on that one. I hope anyone who posts on here might just send some vibes for Endeavour. He is having quite a bad 'episode' at the moment :cry:

Last edited:
I am so sorry to read this. He's still so young :(. I hope that his arthritis can be managed so that he can be comfortable and happy.

Sending lots of vibes for your beautiful boy. xx

Oh no Jane, poor lad :(

Sending lots of love and vibes for your handsome boy, I do hope it can be managed for him xx

Sending lots of comforting vibes for lovely Endeavor, hope you get some relief little man xxxxxxx

He has probably got arthritis in his hips :cry: We are treating symptomatically as an GA for an Xray would not give as any more treatment options and it would only confirm what we already have little doubt about. Endeavour is only 2.5 years of age

Please, no bashing me for where Endeavour was obtained from. I am very aware of some people's opinions on that one. I hope anyone who posts on here might just send some vibes for Endeavour. He is having quite a bad 'episode' at the moment :cry:

Sending you and Endeavour feel better vibes.

Fingers crossed that it will be manageable with some good Meds. My Inca had Acupuncture which she seemed to benefit from. I also gave her Glucosamine.

Sending lots of comforting vibes for you both. Bless the Endeavour, hope he's not too uncomfortable for long and I know you'll do everything you can to make him as comfortable as you can.

Thank you, he is brighter again now as he is on a higher dose of Metacam. I think he may have over exerted himself yesterday jumping up onto a ledge. So I have now removed all high surfaces from his enclosure. He still has lots of room, but its all now on one level.

Aww bless him. At least he has one major factor in his life that will be of huge benefit - you as his owner!! xxxx

Oh poor Endeavour... I am so sorry to hear this, Jane. :( My heart just fell into the basement when I saw your thread title.
I can remember removing a few toys and a ramp and shelf from a certain bunny's enclosure about 5 years ago. :(
This is about the age that Mimzy was when he was diagnosed with EOA. :cry:
I do hope Endeavour can feel better with minimal treatment. Mimzy has done pretty well all these years. Only now are we starting to think he could use a few other medications to keep his pain down. (He's 8 years old.)
Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers, and all your other bunny family as well. (((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh poor man!! Gentle nose rubs.

How will he get to his pot?! (The therapeutic benefit of that is a whole scientific study in itself.....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back