• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Sølve and his house.

Axeria

Warren Scout
So we have had Sølve for about 20 days now and we are enjoying every moment! He gave me the first wash after only 10 days, and my hubby got to experiance it 7 days after me. He is becoming quite the confident little bunny and are spending alot of time with us on the couch. He is completely litter trained and seem to want to keep his comfy bedding dry and clean :) we have been introducing his new feed slowly and have started giving him a tiny crumb of a oxbow digestive support. So far no sticky or loose stools, just healthy and firm bunnypoops with lots of hay in them :)
Our dog is being really good and Sølve enjoys playing with him, he binky around Heike and if our dog goes into the kitchen to lay on the slighter cooler floor Sølve looks for him and sometimes Settles down himself.

He have started to sit and wait inside his pen for breakfast, and runs around all crazy when he hear the rattling of pellets, he sits ready for his dinner and night time meal aswell, it is soo cute cause if I am not fast enough to his liking he gives a little thump with his foot xD

Sølve eating breakfast:
0B84DC91-C9D3-4491-9050-71EFE40AF056_zps1agomrhp.jpg

8A399E55-C4EC-4351-B57A-ECD296A0AE63_zpscsigbmzy.jpg

I finished his pen yesterday, the pink plastikote had dried for about a week and I added some pretty frosted privacy covers for windows to his plexiglass guards. I am really pleased with the look ^_^
D1EE0CF9-E196-4F53-886C-D2D3EFDF8CB8_zps2c50f52k.jpg

8A2A1629-59CD-4694-B715-1A5EAED3EB6F_zpsnu5q5kao.jpg

All in all I truly LOVE and ADORE having a bunny in my home, and we are deffo getting a ladybun for sølve when he gets fixed :) but shhh, its a secret ;)

Hehe that is how he usually sleeps and lay around, he sometimes flops down and lick his little paws xD

I do love floppy bunnies, too cute!

My Neo never did that unless his teeth were causing him problems, so it's amazing to see my two new boys sleeping all sprawled out. :)

Aww lovely home ♥

Thank you! :D He have free access to the livingroom when we are not sleeping ofc :)

He's a beautiful bunny :love:

Sølve sais thanks ;) I do believe he is well aware of how cute he is , and he know how to use it to his advantage ;)

I do love floppy bunnies, too cute!

My Neo never did that unless his teeth were causing him problems, so it's amazing to see my two new boys sleeping all sprawled out. :)

Aww, bless! I am really scared of him getting teeth problems, but he eats plenty of hay all day so I think for now we are covered :) will keep an eye tho for sure ;)

Back