• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky & Bella just met through mesh...

aaammmyyy

Mama Doe
And all Bella wanted to do was try and groom binky :love:

611c1a31feea26e91331a27e825a9156.jpg

59a8fc6e41fa670276e6e9ebec6f9e21.jpg

1d03318e04619ae9e1ea8a963352804b.jpg

Even when Binky walked away Bella wanted to try and groom her, she really loves her
38f222c420ad0a49e5f412d1e1a1c6e8.jpg

Binky was spayed 7 weeks ago & Bella a week ago, shes good in herself now but I'd say the wound is 90% healed so I have to wait! [emoji38]

Its funny because they're nice through bars, but im 99.9% sure they won't actually bond and Binky will just attack :(

So when is safe for the face to face meet? Anyone? [emoji38]

And all Bella wanted to do was try and groom binky :love:

611c1a31feea26e91331a27e825a9156.jpg

59a8fc6e41fa670276e6e9ebec6f9e21.jpg

1d03318e04619ae9e1ea8a963352804b.jpg

Even when Binky walked away Bella wanted to try and groom her, she really loves her
38f222c420ad0a49e5f412d1e1a1c6e8.jpg

Binky was spayed 7 weeks ago & Bella a week ago, shes good in herself now but I'd say the wound is 90% healed so I have to wait! [emoji38]

Its funny because they're nice through bars, but im 99.9% sure they won't actually bond and Binky will just attack :(

So when is safe for the face to face meet? Anyone? [emoji38]

You're right to be realistic about this bonding lark!

I would say a couple of weeks after they are both fully healed. But mainly, when you have time and strength/nerve to go ahead with it. Getting everything prepared, neutral territory, blah blah I'm sure you know the rest ........

A weekend/few days you can completely give over to watching the buns. Oh and a saucepan and wooden spoon to make a big noise should you need to .. :shock:

You're right to be realistic about this bonding lark!

I would say a couple of weeks after they are both fully healed. But mainly, when you have time and strength/nerve to go ahead with it. Getting everything prepared, neutral territory, blah blah I'm sure you know the rest ........

A weekend/few days you can completely give over to watching the buns. Oh and a saucepan and wooden spoon to make a big noise should you need to .. :shock:

Bella always grooms fleece blankets so it really upsets me that it's probably not going to work :lol: and I'm not allowed any more rabbits till I move out :roll::lol:

Binkys 100% fully healed and Bella is very nearly there, just waiting for the wound..it's nearly perfectly healed, given a few days it should be all healed!

My neutral territory is my bath tub so that's all ready :lol:
The only problems is I have my college induction on Thursday then I'm off Friday, Saturday, Sunday & then I start college full time

Once they've spent a few hours together in the bathtub (well, if!) they'll be going into Bellas shed for a few weeks while I put some floor down and stuff in Binkys, add a level & stuff! So I need to try and fully disinfect that

Now I don't know when to bond :lol:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back